These No Bake Chocolate Sandwiches with candy canes and peppermint buttercream are a delicious and refreshing addition to your Christmas goodies this holiday season! Indulge your tastebuds with this cooling peppermint buttercream frosting.
With these simple ingredients and no-bake recipe, you can whip these up in no time. These are a yummy light treat that will have you coming back for more! (Be sure to check out these Peppermint Fudge Sticks too, Mmm).
- chocolate wafers
- 1 1/2 Cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 Cup unsalted butter
- 2 drops peppermint essential oil OR 3/4 Tsp peppermint extract
- crushed peppermint candy canes
1. Place candy canes in a bag and crush with a rolling pin.
2. Beat unsalted butter until light and fluffy.
3. Mix in peppermint essential oil and powdered sugar until well blended.
4. Spread the buttercream until the very ends of the wafers. Press 2 together. Then sprinkle with crushed candy cane.
We hope you enjoy this recipe.
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on:
Submitted by Heidi for Mommy Moment.