I have been working out regularly and lately I have been participating in a boot camp session here in our town. Trying to find the right sports bra is a tough task. It feels as though you are always compromising something: fit, comfort, support or just the way it looks. If dealing with the digging in of the straps isn’t enough, there is always the wrestling to get the bra on or off.
As woman know, having a supportive bra while working out is very important! If you are not wearing a sports bra that is supportive enough you can experience pain while working out and permanent stretching or sagging as a result. And seriously, who can work out if they feel like they are bouncing all over the place?
The New Armour Bra changes all of that! I felt that I could work out, at high-impact, without ever feeling uncomfortable or in pain. Let me tell you some of the New Armour Bra’s pluses:
- Super Stretch Technology for added adjustment
- Bonded soft edges around the neck and armholes results in anti-chafing and seam-free.
- Anatomical molded cups, fit and support without seaming, compression heat gear fabric for moisture management.
- Removable cups on interior, molded for custom fit, perforated for performance, modesty when needed.
- Hi-impact support sling on interior; lift, support, control
- Power-mesh back ventilation zone
- Ultra-soft padded hook & eye closure system (except for the A size which has a racer back pullover design)
My favorite features of the bra have got to be #1 – well obviously the support. I can do any type of workout and not worry about “bouncing” or feeling uncomfortable and self-conscious. My next favorite feature would be the fact that the straps DO NOT dig into your skin. In fact it feels as though there is nothing there – and yet it supports so well, what a concept! Thirdly, but not lastly, would be the back closure. It is soft and padded and also feels very comfortable against my skin.
In my opinion, this is the perfect workout/sports bra! Why not get yourself one. Or better yet, win one!
1 lucky Canadian Mommy Moment reader will win the New Armour Sports Bra from Armour Bra – a $70 value!
Please be patient – Rafflecopter (the entry form) may take a moment to load
**Click to see a 50 second tutorial on how to enter blog giveaways**