My children have an incredible dad!
He works long hours at his career to provide food, clothes and opportunities for them. Then he comes home and invests in their lives by:
- helping with homework
- driving them to their extra-curricular activities
- spending countless hours flooding a rink in the backyard
- playing video games with them
- cooking supper
- and taking them golfing during the weekends in summer.
Because my kids (and I!) love their dad, I want to make sure that he remains healthy and happy while he does everything he does for us.
Because we love him, we also allow him time to do the things he loves:
- spending time with friends
- playing hockey at least once or twice a week
- and watching sports.
No matter how you and your littles ones choose to show your appreciation for Dad – he’s certain to love it! Remember, it’s often the thought that counts more than the act of kindness itself.
1 lucky CANADIAN Mommy Moment reader will WIN a Thomas & Friends™ Turbo Flip Thomas valued at $49.99!
** giveaway not open to Quebec residents **
To enter, leave a blog post comment telling us how your little ones show they appreciate their dad?
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on: