As we get older, many people see the value in living a healthier life. Whether that means cutting out bad habits (or starting new, better ones!), staying away from certain foods, or starting to make sure they get all the nutrients their body needs.
We all know that a diet rich in Omega-3’s has many health benefits. So where can you get a good source of Omega-3? Good sources of Omega-3 include:
- Salmon (wild has more omega-3s than farmed)
- Lake trout
But what do you do if you are like me, and you don’t like the taste of fish?
Unlike fish oil, OCEANO3 is easier to digest, which means they won’t sit in your stomach and produce those fishy burps and aftertaste. Since the body uses omega-3s from krill more efficiently, you get better results with only 1 small, easy-t0-swallow softgel. Krill oil also contains powerful antioxidants that are shown to be 300 times more potent than vitamins E and A.
So what are the health benefits of OCEANO3? Check out these 9 reasons to try OCEANO3 today:
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
- Source of EPA and DHA for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps to relieve symptoms of dysmenorrhea and premenstrual syndrome.
- Helps to maintain cardiovascular health.
- Helps to reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols in conjunction with conventional statin therapy.
- Helps to reduce the levels of LDL cholesterol in conjunction with conventional statin therapy.
- Helps to increase the levels of HDL cholesterol in conjunction with conventional statin therapy.
- Helps to reduce pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- Helps to reduce C reactive protein levels, a clinical marker of inflammation.
Another fantastic benefit of OMEGA-3 is it keeps your skin moisturized and hydrated. What could be better than moisturized skin during the long, dry winter months?
Do you take an OMEGA-3 supplement? Will you try OCEANO3?
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on: