Winter is a great time to snuggle up with a cup of hot cocoa.
It is also a time when tokens of appreciation are given to teachers, secretaries, educational assistants, and bus drivers.
These Snowman Soup Hot Cocoa Treat Bags are a classic treat that would make a great appreciation gift!
SNOWMAN SOUP HOT COCOA TREAT BAGS
This page may contain affiliate links for your shopping convenience. The links help support the blog as we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, our readers. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
To make these Snowman Soup Hot Cocoa Treat Bags, you only need a few staple materials.
- Hot cocoa packets
- Mini marshmallows
- Mini Candy canes or peppermint sticks
- Clear gift bags
- Printable Snowman Soup tag
1. Place a hot cocoa packet into the bottom of a clear gift bag.
2. Put a mini candy cane or peppermint stick next to the hot cocoa packet in the bag.
3. Add a layer of mini marshmallows in front of the candy cane and cocoa packet in the bottom of the gift bag.
4. Fold the top of the gift bag over about 2-3 inches above the top of the hot cocoa packet in the bag.
5. Staple the bag closed and cut off the excess plastic from the top of the bag.
6. Cut out the printable “Snowman Soup” tag.
7. Place the tag at the top of the bag, and staple it on each corner.
Now you’re ready to spread good cheer to those around you!
You may also like this CANDY CANE REINDEER CRAFT:
Sign-up to get an email update each day. Also connect with us on: