Christmas is an exciting time of year for children of all ages, but for toddlers, it’s still new.
When children reach toddlerhood, they become more aware of their surroundings and the goings on in their daily lives.
This makes Christmas that much more exciting.
Especially when you get to watch the excitement for the season grow within them.
CHRISTMAS BUCKET LIST
These are the first years that your little one will really be able to get into the holiday spirit, taking in all the magic Christmas has to offer.
With your little one ready to celebrate the season, creating a Christmas bucket list for toddlers is a fantastic way to get them truly involved in the spirit of the holidays.
CHRISTMAS BUCKET LIST FOR TODDLERS
This page may contain affiliate links for your shopping convenience. The links help support the blog as we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, our readers. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Create a DIY Advent Calendar together.
- Sing Christmas Carols.
- Watch the Best Christmas Movies of all time.
- Make Reindeer food.
- Countdown to Christmas with books.
- Finger-paint Christmas pictures.
- Start new festive and fun family Christmas traditions.
- Decorate the Christmas Tree.
- Download some fun Christmas Printables.
- Hang Stockings.
- Bake Snowflake Shortbread Cookies together.
- Dance to festive music.
- Make Christmas themed sandwiches for lunch.
- Build a snowman.
- DIY some Christmas handprint and footprint ornaments.
- Snuggle and drink hot chocolate.
- Make Christmas Tree crafts.
- Share your favorite Christmas memories.
- Introduce them to Elf on the Shelf.
- Wrap gifts together.
- Make Easy No Bake Christmas treats together.
- Write letters to Santa.
- Make a Christmas Wishlist.
- Attend a live nativity.
Get your toddler excited for the holiday season by creating a fun Christmas bucket list.
You can participate together, guiding your toddler’s way to Christmas cheer.
With so many fun ways to boost your toddler’s Christmas spirit this year, you will want to get started as soon as possible.
You may also like this CHRISTMAS BUCKET LIST FOR FAMILIES:
Sign-up to get an email update each day. Also connect with us on: