Everyone needs that go-to Greek salad recipe that just screams summer. Fresh garden veggies paired with barbecued pork chops, steak or chicken – it makes a delicious combination.
In summer we enjoy eating a lot of meals that basically consist of a salad and some type of grilled meat. It is quick to make and perfect for a hot summer day because you do not have to heat up the house by having the stove on.
GREEK SALAD RECIPE
Fresh garden veggies make this Greek Salad Recipe so refreshing on a hot summer day. This Greek salad pairs perfectly with any meat you grill on the BBQ.
- 1 green pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 large cucumber (chopped)
- 10 grape or cherry tomatoes (sliced lengthwise)
- 1/4 red onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp chives
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 oz feta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients together in a bowl - it really can't get easier than that.
- If you find the onions too strong, one tip I have is to put the chopped onions in the bowl with the apple cider vinegar and let it sit for 30 minutes before adding the other ingredients.
I love this Greek salad recipe because it is a change from the typical lettuce salad and it never disappoints.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Creamy Cucumber Salad
Sign-up to get an email update each day. Also connect with us on: