The holiday season is fast approaching.
It’s almost time to prepare all the delicious Christmas cookies, listen to Christmas music and take part in some fun family Christmas activities.
CHRISTMAS BUCKET LIST FOR FAMILIES
A great way to celebrate the coming holidays is to create a fun Christmas bucket list for families.
There are so many fun things you can do over the holidays to make them that much more special.
In fact, creating a Christmas bucket list can even become a new holiday tradition.
So, grab out a pen and a piece of paper and start your Christmas bucket list today!
CHRISTMAS BUCKET LIST
This page may contain affiliate links for your shopping convenience. The links help support the blog as we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, our readers. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Make your Christmas list on some fun, festive Christmas paper!
- Start a new tradition.
- Start your Christmas countdown with DIY Advent Calendars.
- Get your pictures taken with Santa.
- Attend a Tree lighting.
- Make some DIY Christmas gifts.
- Drink Hot Chocolate – try this delicious White Crock Pot Hot Chocolate!
- Go to a Christmas parade.
- Put on your favorite Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Hang Mistletoe.
- Build a snowman.
- Make Christmas Themed Sandwiches.
- Decorate the Christmas tree.
- Make a Gingerbread House.
- Have a Christmas movie marathon.
- Put up outdoor decorations.
- Make paper snowflakes.
- Participate in a cookie exchange — purchase some new Christmas Cookie Cutters!
- Go Skating.
- Go Christmas Caroling.
- Check out new Elf on the Shelf ideas.
- Drink Egg Nog.
- Do a random act of kindness.
- Make your own homemade gift tags.
- Go for a walk or drive and check out all the Christmas lights.
- Have a snowball fight.
- Make some DIY Christmas ornaments.
- Go Sledding.
- Read Christmas books.
- Make some No-Bake Christmas Treats.
- Make handmade Christmas cards.
- Wrap presents.
- Make a Christmas Morning French Toast Casserole.
- Choose matching pajamas for Christmas Eve!
- Leave out cookies and milk for Santa.
- Enjoy the Holidays!
Creating a Christmas bucket list is not only a fun activity to participate in this holiday season, but it paves the way for lots of Christmas fun this season.
You may also like this post with HOLIDAY SAFETY TIPS:
Sign-up to get an email update each day. Also connect with us on: