Chicken Soup for the Soul is a series of books that features 101 short, inspirational stories focused towards a certain group of people or age group. With over 200 titles there is a book for everyone is every stage of life!
We all go through tough times. Family troubles, sickness, job loss and financial troubles are just a few things that people go through.
Chicken Soup for the Soul‘s book Devotional Stories for Tough Times provides comfort and advice for those times in life when we struggle. Through these 101 devotionals we find that even thought we think we are the only ones going through a tough time others have been there and can offer encouragement.
The first paragraph of the Introduction in the book really spoke to my heart:
“Nobody knows the trouble I’ve seen” is the first line in an old-time spiritual. How many times in your life have these words been in your heart? Probably more times that you can even remember. Tough times are part of our life and spring up when we least expect them. They come in all sizes, shapes, and degrees of magnitude. But, regardless of how they occur, the problems in our life stop us in our tracks. Our lives are put on hold while we find ways to deal with our pain, humiliation, fear, grief and even anger.
I think we can all use encouragement for those tough times in our life.
Want to win Chicken Soup for the Soul – Devotional Stories for Tough Times? (3 winners)
**Need Instructions or Help about entering a Blog Giveaway? Read This!**
Mandatory entry: Leave a comment telling me you want to win and whether you are from Canada or US.
(Do any or all of these extra entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry!)
- Follow Mommy Moment through Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe to Mommy Moment by e-mail
- Subscribe to Mommy Moment reader
- Like Chicken Soup for the Soul on Facebook.
- Like Mommy Moment on Facebook
- Follow @mommymomentblog
- Follow @chickensoupsoul
- Tweet “ #Win Devotional Stories for Tough Times from @chickensoupsoul on @MommyMomentBlog 3 Winners US & CANADA http://ow.ly/7Axw5 ” (1 RT per day)
- Add Mommy Moment blog button
- Add Mommy Moment Gift Guide button (2 entries)
- Digg, Stumble or Google+1 one of my NON- giveaway posts. (2 entries for each one you do)
- Blog about this giveaway and link my blog title back to me. (5 entries)
Ends: December 19, 2011 at 9pm CST
Open to Canada & US
Be sure to check out the Mommy Moment Gift Guide while you are here!
Disclaimer: I received a product for testing it out and giving my own personal opinions of it. As always, the views are my own. I did not receive any monetary compensation from Chicken Soup for the Soul to write this post.