Whether it is an occasional flare-up or caused by a major injury, living with back pain can be….well…. a pain!
Chicken Soup for the Soul‘s – Say Goodbye to Back Pain can help!
Back and neck problems can be debilitating. This book will help. Through proper exercises, common-sense living, and a positive attitude, you can overcome injuries and maintain a healthier back and neck.
Read stories from people just like you who have learned how to manage their back and neck issues, and recover from injuries. Dr. Silver’s practical explanations and tips will help you stay flexible and pain-free. You’ll read about:
- Preventative exercises to ward off problems, with easy-to-follow instructions an diagrams.
- How to protect your body every day to maintain good back health.
- How to think like a doctor and get the right diagnosis.
- How to use your mind to reduce pain and injuries.
- How to pick the correct course of treatment and the right medical professionals to help you.
- Clear explanations and diagrams to help you understand your anatomy.
- What to expect during physical therapy, surgery and other procedures.
Due to a near accident a few months ago, I have had bad neck pain almost constant. My husband has been telling that I really need to ask my chiropractor or find exercises to help strengthen my neck.
When we received this book, my husband immediately started to page through it and shouted for me to join him. “Look what I found” he said. There is a chapter devoted to the pain caused by your neck. Dr. Julie Silver (from Harvard Medical School) has exercises to do to relieve neck pain, to stretch your neck, and several exercises to help strengthen your neck and shoulders. I am looking forward to trying out these exercises to hopefully get my neck back up to par and to help the pain go away.
3 Mommy Moment readers will win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul ~ Say Goodbye to Back Pain!
**Open to Canadian & US residents**
Please be patient – Rafflecopter (the entry form) may take a moment to load
**Click to see a 50 second tutorial on how to enter blog giveaways**