This BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN recipe is a healthier version than the typical fried chicken parmesan that you usually see. With only 4 ingredients, you will be able to whip up this delicious chicken parmesan in no time!
4 INGREDIENT BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN
Thin sliced raw chicken breasts
Swiss cheese slices
Spaghetti or angel hair pasta
1. Preheat your oven to 375° and line a baking pan with a non-stick aluminum foil.
2. Place your raw chicken in the bottom of your pan and bake for 25 minutes
3. Place a slice of Swiss cheese on each chicken breast and pour your spaghetti sauce on top and around your chicken.
4. Place your chicken back in the oven for another 25 minutes.
5. Boil/cook your noodles as directed on box.
6. Serve a chicken breast on top of a bed of cooked noodles with a extra scoop of sauce, and Parmesan cheese.
You may also like this GARLIC POTATO CAULIFLOWER MASH RECIPE:
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on: