This white crock pot hot chocolate is so creamy and delicious, the best part is that it is easy to make in the slow cooker! I love drinks that are made in the crock pot this time of year. Between this white crock pot hot chocolate and the slow cooker hot apple cider, out house smells absolutely delicious!!! If you love Candy Canes, be sure to check out this Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate Recipe too…Mmm.
Serves 3: (double each ingredient for a larger quantity)
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 & 1/2 heavy whipping cream
- 1 & 1/2 cups white chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli)
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- Add in white chocolate chips first and then poor in the rest of the ingredients. Stir and then cook on high for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
2. Serve with mini marshmallows and (or) whip cream. Adding a peppermint candy cane is delicious too!
3. *stir after the first 30 minutes and then stir every once in a while.
Hot chocolate is a delicious treat, white hot chocolate brings it to a whole new level of yummy! Have this ready after a day of playing in the snow. It will not last long because everyone will be asking for more.
We hope you enjoy this recipe.
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on:
Submitted by Jodie W for Mommy Moment.