This post is in partnership with Jakks Pacific as part of our #31DaysOfGifts Giveaway Event. These posts are features of products and do not depict our regular writing style.
This page may contain affiliate links for your shopping convenience, and while the links help support the blog as we may earn a small commission, there is no extra cost to you, our readers.
The Toilet Paper Blaster Skid Shot reminds me of some good-old-fashion-fun!
The Toilet Paper Blaster Skid Shot lets you shoot “spitballs” (uses water – NOT real spit!) at a target.
Compete with your friends to see who can land the most amount of “spitballs” on the target!
The Toilet Paper Blaster looks like it would provide hours of fun!
- blasts toilet paper up to 30 feet!
- Uses water not spit! Easy cleanup! Bio-degradable! Does not stain (No Skid Marks!)
- Uses regular Toilet Paper: 2-Ply works best to Wipe-Out the Competition!
- 1 Roll = 350+ Spitballs! (2 spitballs per sheet). Includes 3 cutout targets on the package. No batteries required.
- Don’t call a plumber! Slight water leakage is normal during play.
Remember to visit our CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE to see more great gift ideas and giveaways. Scroll down to enter to win the Toilet Paper Blaster. Good luck!
1 lucky CANADIAN Mommy Moment reader will WIN a Toilet Paper Blaster Skid Shot!
To enter, leave a blog post comment telling us who you would challenge to a Skid Shot challenge!
Remember to visit our CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE to see more great gift ideas and giveaways.
Every year Mommy Moment also donates the toys and gifts that were featured in our Gift Guide to a local charity as a way to give back to our community.
Sign-up to get an email update each day. Also connect with us on: