Father’s Day is right around the corner and it’s time to make Fathers Day special and show dad just how much you appreciate everything he has done for you.
Dads play such an important role in the lives of their children.
From being involved in their extracurriculars and acting as a support system to simply throwing a ball with them, children are greatly influenced by their Dads.
Now is the time we give thanks to our Father’s for all the love, effort and hard work they have put into raising us. There are a few simple things that you can say to your dad to make sure that his Father’s day is special.
20 POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY TO YOUR DAD TO MAKE FATHERS DAY SPECIAL
This page may contain affiliate links for your shopping convenience. The links help support the blog as we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, our readers. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sometimes when life gets busy, we forget to tell those who mean the most to us, how important they really are. Father’s Day is an important reminder that we need to tell our Dads just how much we appreciate and love them.
- You are a good dad.
- You work so hard!
- You are inspirational.
- You are honest.
- You set a great example.
- I appreciate you.
- I am thankful for you.
- You always made me feel safe and secure.
- Your voice gives me comfort.
- You always know the right way to make me laugh!
- Your stories are always my favorite.
- I know I can count on you always.
- You always made me feel special.
- I love you!
- You have always made our house a home.
- You are an amazing listener.
- You always give the best advice.
- I don’t know what I would ever do without you.
- You played a vital role in my upbringing.
- You have always tried your best and that means the world to me.
If you have a young child, read these fun books with your child:
I LOVE DAD with the Very Hungry Caterpillar
You may also like this post with MEANINGFUL FATHER’S DAY MESSAGES perfect for homemade cards:
Sign-up to get an email update each day. Also connect with us on: