Moms are there from the beginning. They nurture us in the womb, give birth to us, and take care of us during our growing up years.
A mom can take on many different shapes. Perhaps you have had an aunt, grandma or foster mom raise you from a baby.
Maybe you were adopted into a fabulous loving family.
Ultimately, we all generally have a female in our life we want to say positive and even sweet things too. We want to tell them what they mean, or have meant to us.
We want them to know that we appreciated their love and support during the years of growing up.
From a baby to toddler, teen to adult, new mom to grandma.
SWEET THINGS TO SAY TO YOUR MOM
If you don’t know where to start saying thank you, or I appreciate you, we’ve got a list of sweet things and phrases to get you started.
If you don’t have a mom in your life, perhaps you can use these phrases on an aunt, grandma, or other mother-figure in your life.
- Can we go to dinner? My treat.
- Can we sit and talk?
- I am grateful for your endless love.
- I am proud of you.
- I am so lucky to have a mother like you.
- I appreciate all the things you have had to sacrifice for me.
- I appreciate all the ways you show you love me.
- I appreciate you.
- I know we argue sometimes but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate and love you more than you could ever know.
- I love you no matter what.
- I love you.
- I need your advice.
- I never told you this, but…
- I’m glad you are my mom.
- I’m sorry for not appreciating you
- I’m sorry.
- Mom, I cherish you.
- Remember when I was little and …
- Thank you.
- Thank you for all the advice you’ve given me.
- Thank you for always being there for me.
- Thank you for giving birth to me..
- Thank you for sitting through my practices, games, tournaments, school plays, etc..
- Thank you for teaching me how to cook.
- What can I do for you?
- You are an encouragement to me.
- You are beautiful.
- You are incredibly thoughtful and kind.
- You are my hero.
- You are the BEST cook!
- You are the glue that holds our family together.
- You deserve the BEST.
- You have incredible fashion sense.
- You have so much patience.
- You inspire me to be a better person every day.
- You were right.
- You’re my best friend.
- You’re the strongest person I know.
What is something you are thankful for your mom for? Would you add anything to this list?
You may also like this post on POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY TO YOURSELF DAILY:
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on: