April is here and I’m excited to share this Spring Kids Lunch with you!
The snow has started to melt so I am dreaming about everything Spring! Butterflies, flowers, and even umbrellas.
Spring break and Easter have just come to an end, so this lunch makes going back to school just a little bit easier for my girls!
Spring Kids Lunch
This spring lunch includes:
- heart shaped cucumbers in an orange silicone flower shaped muffin cup
- strawberry tulips and yellow peppers
- cheese cut in the shape of a chick with a black dot eye (edible marker) on an orange mini muffin cup
- coleslaw in a rectangular silicone container
- 1/2 a nutrigrain bar cut in 2
- heart shaped sandwich with carrots, cheese & orange pepper toppers
- green grapes
You may also like: Spring Flower Cupcakes
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on: