Spring Cleaning can take on a different meaning for almost everyone!
What Does “Spring Cleaning” Mean to You?
Does Spring Cleaning mean:
* Purging every closet and drawer, getting rid of all those unwanted pieces?
* Cleaning the WHOLE house on your hands and knees, renting a carpet cleaner and deep cleaning those carpets?
* Getting your lawn ready by raking all the dead leaves and grass away, getting your garage ready by putting away the snow blower and getting out the lawn mower?
* Tackling every room in your house making sure it is clean?
* Getting the kids ready for summer by getting their bikes ready and spring clothes?
For me, spring cleaning is about starting new.
Getting the kids closets re-organized by putting away the winter clothes and bringing out the bright-colored spring ones. Although for us this year, Old Man Winter has decided to stick around WAY longer than any of us would like. Also, purging all those un-needed clothes, shoes and toys from the kids rooms help everything look new and clean again.
Whatever spring cleaning means you to, P&G has created the Gain Spring Cleaning Kit with tools you need to tackle your home. This kit has a value of $80 and includes:
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Select-A-Size
- NEW Mr. Clean with Gain Spray
- NEW Swiffer Dust & Shine with Gain
- NEW Swiffer Sweeper with Gain Dry Refills
- NEW Swiffer Sweeper with Gain Wet Refills
- Swiffer Sweeper Kit
- NEW Swiffer WetJet with Gain Solution
- Swiffer WetJet Kit
- Swiffer Duster Refill
- Swiffer Duster Kit
- Gain Fireworks Original Scent Booster
Jody gave the Gain Spring Cleaning Kit to her grandma. Her grandma lives in a small apartment and she can no longer clean the way she used to. The Swiffer Wet Jet helps her to be able to keep her floors clean without the heavy bucket and mop that she can no longer carry.
**giveaway is now closed **
Disclosure: By entering the following contest you are accepting that if you win your contact information will be shared with a P&G PR and shipping agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize. This giveaway may appear on other blogs as part of the #PGmom program. However, to be fair, you can only win once per giveaway. If your name is chosen more than once, another winner will be selected.