This post is in partnership with Spikeball as part of our #MommyMomentGifts Giveaway Event. These posts are features of products and do not depict our regular writing style.
If volleyball and foursquare had a baby, it’d be named Spikeball!
Spikeball is an amazingly fun & active 2 on 2 game that can be played on any surface (grass, sand, indoors) and only requires 4 players.
- Spikeball Set
- 3 Spikeball balls
- Drawstring bag for storage
- Rule book
HOW TO PLAY SPIKEBALL
- Team A hits the ball down onto the net so it bounces up to Team B.
- Teams have up to three alternating touches to return the ball to the net.
- If a team cannot return the ball onto the net with their 3 touches, the opposing team scores 1 point. A shot that hits the ground, rim, or bounces more than once on the net is no good.
- The first team to 21 wins!
Remember to visit our CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE to see more great gift ideas and giveaways. Scroll down to enter to win a Spikeball Set!
1 Mommy Moment reader will WIN a Spikeball standard 3 ball kit set!
To enter, fill out the Giveaway Tools box below. Then click begin on the form. Leave a blog post comment telling us who you would play with.
Remember to visit our CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE to see more great gift ideas and giveaways.
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on: