ShesConnected Conference is coming up October 19 & 20 in Toronto.
Last year I attended ShesConnected Conference and left feeling empowered.
I loved how connected I felt from the moment I arrived. Brands were excited to meet bloggers and bloggers were excited to connect with brands.
40 Reasons you should attend the ShesConnected Conference 2012
- Build your social influence
- Connect and grow your community
- Attend hands-on workshops where you’ll get the skills you need
- Gain knowledge that will help you build your social brand
- Learn alongside the brands how to build to partnerships
- Editor-in-chief of Cosmopolitan magazine, Kate White is the Keynote speaker
- At least 90% of the Brands that attended ShesConnected Conference last year are returning
- Connect with some amazing Brands including Ford, Toshiba, Maple Leaf Foods, Benjamin Moore, Mc Donald’s, Adult Essentials, Hasbro, World Vision and many more
- Meet people you have connected with online
- Ten different content streams (with over ninety sessions to choose from)
- Have Fun
- Fifteen Brand Ambassadors (myself included) will do our best to welcome you and answer your questions
- Meet advisors for Lifestyle, Health and Wellness, Business, Family and Arts & Leisure
- Learn how to monetize your blog
- Newbie friendly
- Something for everyone
- Learn how to make the most of social networks
- Fashion tips from beauty bloggers
- Learn how to bring your blog to the next level
- Get inspired
- Health and wellness tips from fitness bloggers
- Hang out with people who understand your love of Social Media
- Grow your online community
- Learn about blogger etiquette
- The “Shoes” connected party…need I say more?!?
- 50 Shades of Gray party (the clean version)
- Late night laughs and conversations
- Face-to-Face connections
- Get to know your roommates on a whole new level
- Brands have the opportunity to market their company and network with many of Canada’s influential bloggers
- An excuse to get dressed up
- Build your confidence
- No matter what you blog about, or how long you have been blogging, you have something to offer
- Hotel discounts offered for ShesConnected attendees for the Renaissance Toronto Hotel, The Strathcona Hotel, and the Residence Inn by the Marriott (limited time)
- Numerous Networking Opportunities
- Chance to connect online every Monday before the conference in the #ShesChat twitter chats
- Get many new contacts from the many business cards you will receive
- It’s YOUR time to shine!
And of course because I would love to meet you! If you see me (the one with @MommyMomentBlog Twitter handle on my shirt) come say hello, I’d love to meet you! Register Here.
As a ShesConnected Conference Ambassador I get to offer my readers an AMAZING giveaway.
One Lucky Mommy Moment reader will win 2 full conference passes (one for the winner and a friend) to the ShesConnected Conference in Toronto this October 19-20.