These days, most of us are living technology packed, fast-paced lives. Between taking care of a family, work, the commute, watching TV and cooking and cleaning, a lot of us spend much of our time indoors.
Unfortunately, all this time spend indoors is having a very negative impact on our health, and the health of our children.
30 REASONS TO GET OUTSIDE WITH THE KIDS THIS SUMMER
Summer is the perfect time to unplug and take a step outside to enjoy the great outdoors.
There are so many reasons to get outside and enjoy nature this summer. The benefits of going outdoors and getting back to nature are almost countless.
Not only is playing outside good for your health, but it’s also great for bonding with your family, learning new things and making everyone feel happier.
WHY YOU SHOULD GET OUTSIDE THIS SUMMER
- You will be happier.
- Puddles are fun!
- You will get better sleep.
- There is freedom to roam.
- Increases focus.
- Nature is the best living room.
- There is so much to learn.
- Grass feels amazing between your toes!
- Swimming is good for you.
- Camping is exciting.
- Birdwatching is a blast.
- Stargazing is educational.
- Clouds can be anything with a little imagination!
- Flowers and trees are beautiful.
- Butterflies are fun to chase.
- Fireflies are amazing to catch.
- Listening to the wind is calming.
- Wildlife is fun to watch.
- Trees do not climb themselves.
- Play is important!
- Mud is good for your skin.
- Nature is relaxing.
- Life is more enjoyable outdoors.
- You will get more exercise.
- Your immune system benefits.
- Soak up some Vitamin D.
- The outdoors reduces inflammation.
- Outside is a great place to connect with family.
- Beachy hair is so in right now!
- You need less screen time.
You may also like this post with 6 REASONS YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR KIDS CAMPING:
Sign-up to get an email update each day. Also connect with us on: