Yes, I know – this pumpkin pie dip is very much like the pumpkin cream cheese dip. The main difference is that one uses pumpkin pie filling and one uses pumpkin puree – so no matter what you have on hand, there is a pumpkin dip recipe you are going to love.
This time of year I go crazy for anything pumpkin, and honestly, one can never have too many delicious pumpkin recipes!
The weather is getting cooler, the leaves are beginning to fall from the tree branches and the scent of autumn breezes fills the air. Pumpkin desserts and lattes are all the buzz as people want that delicious comfort food that is absolutely perfect this time of year.
Just look at those delicious gingersnap cookies dipped in that pumpkin pie dip. So, so yummy!
PUMPKIN PIE DIP
This pumpkin pie dip is so incredibly delicious - pair it with gingersnaps and you've got the ultimate Fall dessert!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup, pumpkin pie mix (not pumpkin puree)
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- gingersnap cookies for dipping
- Add cream cheese, pumpkin pie mix, powdered sugar, cinnamon and ginger to a bowl. Beat well until everything is combined.
- Pour into a small dish and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with gingersnap cookies.
You may also like this Pumpkin Spice Java Delight.
Sign-up to get an email update each day. Also connect with us on:
Sunday 2nd of October 2016
Ok.....pumpkin is one of my favourite flavours. I wait all year for October! Thank for the recipe