When it comes to raising our children, all we want is for them to be happy and healthy.
One of the most important things when it comes to raising happy and healthy children is how we communicate with them, and in turn how they communicate internally with themselves.
The way your son speaks to himself internally is crucial to his happiness.
If he has a positive internal dialogue, your son will go on to be independent, self-confident and positive in life.
If his internal dialogue is negative, he is going to require a little help from you to change that.
POSITIVE THINGS YOUR SON WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU
As parents, we need to ensure that we speak to our sons in a positive way and express to them how important they truly are.
This will help to change their internal dialogue and let them know that you are there for them and value them as individuals.
Raising children can be a tough job, but the truth is, if we communicate effectively, we are doing the right thing.
20 POSITIVE THINGS YOUR SON WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU
- You are important.
- You are very smart!
- You are unique.
- You are kind and generous.
- I am so grateful that you are my son!
- I will always love you no matter what.
- I believe in you!
- I am here for you, to listen when you want to talk.
- You brighten my day every single day.
- You are so kind and caring and you have a big heart.
- You are strong and skillful.
- You have so many fantastic qualities.
- I am proud of you.
- You always do such a great job.
- You are so responsible.
- We appreciate all your help.
- You will achieve your dreams.
- I love spending time with you.
- You are an amazing brother.
- We love you so much!
There are so many things that you can say to your son daily to let him know how special he is and help to ensure that his internal dialogue is positive.
You may also like this post with 20 POSITIVE THINGS YOUR DAUGHTER NEEDS TO HEAR FROM YOU:
Sign-up to get an email update each day. Also connect with us on: