Although putting together an incredible themed bento box for your child every morning of the week may not be up your alley, there are other ways to surprise them.
Something as simple as sending your kids little lunch box notes in their lunch bag can bring a huge smile to their faces every single lunch hour.
20 POSITIVE PHRASE IDEAS FOR YOUR CHILD’S LUNCH BOX NOTES
This page may contain affiliate links for your shopping convenience. The links help support the blog as we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, our readers. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Of course, the normal “I love you, have a great day” lunch box note is always an option.
But there are ways to switch it up daily that will bring variety and surprise to each school day.
It’s a good idea to keep a stack of note cards by their lunch bags so you can slip the message in every morning before they run off to school.
There are so many fantastic ways to spruce up your little one’s lunch box using positive notes.
Not only will your children appreciate the effort, but it will help to give them the confidence they need, especially if they are having a difficult day.
If you would prefer to buy some fun lunch box notes, check out these:
Lunchbox Jokes: 100 Fun Tear-Out Notes for Kids
There are many positive phrase ideas for your child’s lunch box to choose from, so be sure to get creative.
LUNCH BOX NOTE IDEAS
1. Share your smile with a new person today.
2. Love you to the moon and back!
3. Have a-rockin’ day!
4. You are the cherry on top of the sundae of the world.
5. I am coco-nuts for you. (This is perfect if you send it with a coconutty snack.)
6. Don’t forget to be awesome and try your best.
7. Today you can eat dessert first.
8. I am always thinking about you!
9. Superheroes always eat all their lunch.
10. Keep up the good work today!
11. I packed you a treat because you’re so sweet.
12. Good luck with your test today!
13. You are one smart cookie. (Send cookies in their lunch too!)
14. I can’t wait to spend the weekend with you.
15. I can’t wait for my after school hug today!
16. Your smile is contagious.
17. You are smarter than the average bear.
18. You are always kind and loving.
19. You are a good friend.
20. I am so lucky to have you and can’t wait to see you after school.
You may also like this post with 50 WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT FOR KIDS or check out our post on 20 Positive Things to Say to Your Kids Daily:
Sign-up to get an email update each day. Also connect with us on: