Do you leave cookies for Santa? Why not try North Pole Christmas Cupcakes for Santa this year!
These North Pole Cupcakes were made for a Christmas party for some teenagers at a drop-in center.
The North Pole signs were so much fun to make!
NORTH POLE CHRISTMAS CUPCAKES
This page may contain affiliate links for your shopping convenience. The links help support the blog as we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, our readers. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
WHAT YOU NEED:
1.Your favorite cupcake recipe. Whether it be chocolate, vanilla or red velvet, make your favorite cupcakes.
2. Your favorite icing recipe. Make your own icing or buy a favorite flavor off the shelf.
3. Candy Canes
4. Red candy-covered chocolate.
5. Red construction paper.
6. White computer paper with the words “North Pole” on them.
Make your cupcakes.
Once your cupcakes are cool, ice them.
Break off the round cane part of the candy cane, and stick it into the cupcake.
Then use some of the icing and stick the red candy-covered chocolates to the top.
Lightly tape the North Pole signs to the candy cane pole.
You have delicious North Pole Christmas Cupcakes for Santa or your very own Christmas party.
- Make your cupcakes.
- Once your cupcakes are cool, ice them.
- Break off the round cane part of the candy cane, and stick it into the
- Then use some of the icing and stick the red candy-covered chocolates to the top.
- Lightly tape the North Pole signs to the candy cane pole.
Erna is a happily married stay-at-home mom to three beautiful children. She fell in love with cake decorating after taking some local cake decorating courses. She is a hobby baker and decorates cakes for her family and friends. Erna continues to do what she loves by working a few hours at a local bakery (P.S. Cake Designs).
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on: