Newmark Learning realizes that there are many different teaching strategies and learning styles. That is why their number one goal is to bring the customer tools and strategies that are easy to use, reflect curriculum standards, and are based on research-proven strategies.
I recently got a variety of products to try out.
- Reader’s Theater Theme Collection: Everyday Math with CD-ROM
- Reader’s Theater Theme Collection: Famous Inventors with CD-ROM
These multileveled scripts bring a new experience to learning. What I appreciated was that even though these are geared for grades 1-2 the character roles are written to accommodate on, above, and below level readers. The scripts are engaging and appealing and my 6 year old daughter loves practicing them over and over again.
- Around the Clock Math Parent Involvement Kit
Each Parent Involvement Kit includes:
- A Personal Journal for writing, drawing, and personal expression.
- An easy-to-use Parent Guide to support parents every step of the way.
- A selection of 8 engaging Rising Readers Leveled Books: Nursery Rhymes, Science, Math, and Social Studies theme sets available.
As a parent I really enjoyed the Math kit that we received. The leveled readers are so appealing to my 6 year old and she loves the personal journal where she can write sentences and draw her own pictures. She loves to expand on what she has read and often chooses to use her journal to make up new sentences and pictures to go along with the stories.
The parent guide gives practical applications to try according to the child’s age. There is even a parent checklist which really made my day. I am a person who loves checklists!
These books have really become favorites in our home and I know I will keeping them in mind for gift giving too!
One Lucky Mommy Moment Reader will win a parent involvement kit. (Choice of Math, Science, Social Studies or Nursey Rhyme Tales)
Open to US & CANADA (excluding Quebec)
Please be patient – Rafflecopter (the entry form) may take a moment to load
**Remember to click “Do It” to get specific instructions on how to enter each step.**