Last weekend we were at my parents farm. We went for a walk down the gravel road. We saw a huge green frog and Kate was fascinated by it. She smiled while listening to the frogs croak in the grasses near by.
This Lovable Lunch includes:
- A frog sandwich made with a pork patty in the middle.
- The grasses are celery & snap peas.
- The bulrushes are made of cheese and raisins.
- The Flower bush is made with Kiwi, strawberries & cheese & the leaves/bush is made with celery & snap peas.
- The little flower basket is a Babybel cheese with strawberries.
- The cut up peaches in the yellow silicone cup is our sun.
- The cloud is cut from a fruit to go.
- The cheese whiz is to dip her veggies and the 1/4 of a cinnamon bun is her special treat.
This Lovable Lunch is packed in a Planet Box. You can read more about the Planet Box here.