I am BEYOND privileged to never have had to endure abuse and homelessness in my life. I have loving parents, siblings, friends and a super dedicated, loving, respectful husband. However, not everyone is that privileged.
“Violence against women is a serious national issue. On any given day in Canada, more than 3,000 women (along with their 2,500 children) are living in an emergency shelter to escape domestic violence. With Hosting for Hope, you are supporting community programs that help women rebuild their lives after abuse and local women’s shelters that provide support and safety to women and children across Canada.”
— Kathryn Babcock, VP of Strategic Initiatives at the Canadian Women’s Foundation.
The Hosting For Hope campaign from Canadian Women, will help more than 30,000 women and children across Canada rebuild their lives after abuse. And they are doing this by providing products which are designed exclusively in support of ending violence against women — and all for a great price!
- Hobnail Votive set of 3 in red & silver — $6.99
- Scarf & Mittens in 3 colors — Red Cable Knit, Cream Cable Knit, Gray Cable Knit — $19.99
- Mug in 2 colors — Red Stripe, Grey Stripe — $5.99
- Mini Xmas Tree — $9.99
- Set of 4 Spreaders — $7.99
- Candles in 3 scents — Red Cinnamon, Vanilla Cream, Winter Wild — $9.99
- Puppets — Moose Puppets, Monkey Puppets which include 2 of each in a pack of 4 — $14.99
- Gift Box Pack for Charity — $5.99
- Checkout Bags in 4 different patterns — Dashound, Houndstooth, Nordic & Christmas Building — $1.49
- Plush Owl — $14.99
These gifts are not only affordable but also fabulous! I wouldn’t mind finding these under the tree on Christmas morning when we open our gifts as a family.
1 CANADIAN Mommy Moment reader will WIN a $50 prize pack filled of some of these fantastic Hosting For Hope products!
To enter, leave a blog post comment telling us which Hosting For Hope items you would love to see under your tree Christmas morning!