One of our favorite family side dishes is green beans and almonds. The combination of flavors is absolutely perfect and no matter how much I make, I am guaranteed no leftovers.
Green Beans and Almonds
Green Beans and Almonds make the best combination. This Green Beans side dish is a family favorite and there are never any leftovers. Melt
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Category: Side Dish
- 2 lbs green beans (trimmed)
- 1/2 cup almonds (whole or chopped – your preference)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- salt (to taste)
- Melt coconut oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and almonds and fry for 2-3 minutes or until almonds are browning.
- Add the green beans, stir and cover.
- Turn heat to low and leave covered for 5-10 minutes depending if you like the beans to have a crisp to them.
- Salt to taste, enjoy.
We hope you enjoy these green beans and almonds as much as we do.
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on:
This post & recipe written by Jody from Mommy Moment