For this week’s Fun Friday I decided to do something a bit different. This post is for YOU.
Do you know that I appreciate you? I am so blessed that you all actually take the time to read Mommy Moment. Thank-you for all the different ways that you have inspired and blessed me. Mommy Moment would be nothing without you!
So here is my list of Thank-you’s…
-for all the wonderful blogs you write, I read so many – sorry that I can not always comment, but I LOVE and appreciate all the time you take write your blog!
– for your prayer & financial support you showed and continue to show to Luke
– to everyone who follows Mommy Moment every one of you are important!
– for leaving comments, they mean so much!
– for showing that you “like” us on Facebook and being active in the conversations! I am happy to see that many of you have connected and made it your place too!
– for all the new friends I have made on Twitter – you are a great support and encouragement!
– for blessing us with many Awards
– for featuring us on your blog
– to the wonderful companies who have given us the chance to partner with them. I have made many connections and I am Blessed!
– to everyone who takes the time to vote for us on Top Mommy Blogs! I am truly thankful and blessed!
– to my “real life” friends who put up with me talking about Mommy Moment!
– to Lena. I am so blessed to have you as a co-writer and friend. You have so many wonderful gifts and amazing talent!
– to my wonderful daughters who bring me joy. Through smiles and cries, squeals and puke – I love it all.
– to my best friend – my Prince Charming, Trevor! I could write a book on what I love an appreciate about you. God sure knew what he was doing when he blessed me with you. I will spend my whole life thanking God for You!
– and most of all to my savior Jesus Christ. I would be nothing without your grace. Thank-YOU!
I encourage you to tell someone that you appreciate them today. Sometimes we take for granted that they know it! (((hugs)))