- Cooking and baking – I remember walking into my grandmas house in fall and the aroma of her pumpkin bundt cake is a scent I remember till this day.
- Open the windows – The days may be getting cooler, but even opening the windows for a few minutes will help bring that fall aroma fill your home.
- Use essential oils – Not only do I love the benefits of essential oils, but oils like onguard, cinnamon, cassia and clove are perfect for the fall season. You can diffuse the oils or add drops of essential oils to make your own potpourri.
- Neutralize other odours – GLAD odour guardbags help neutralize trash odours that might get in the way of enjoying the fall scents in your home.
- Greenery – Bring in some green branches along with fresh flowers to enjoy that woodsy scent that is a natural autumn aroma.
These are just five of the ways you can fill your home with fall scents this time of year. My house may not always be tidy, but when it has the aroma that comes with the season, I can’t help but smile.