No-Bake Christmas Treats!!! There is nothing more simple and festive (and delicious!) than coating some of your favorite treats in chocolate! I used rolled wafers, Oreos and Biscotti to make these no-bake Christmas treats. Oh Yum!
The options are endless with your favorite cookies or pretzels. Be creative, have fun! Coat your treat of choice in rich melted chocolate and sprinkle with crushed candy cane and sprinkles. These festive treats make a beautiful gift wrapped in cellophane…if you can keep yourself from eating them all!
- 20 rolled wafers
- 8 Oreos
- 8 Biscotti
- 2 pkgs (270 gr) Hersheys melted white, milk or dark chocolate
- crushed candy canes, sprinkles and coconut
- Lay out a large piece of parchment paper.
- Dip your treat in the melted chocolate, and immediately cover with crushed candy canes, sprinkles or coconut. (I gently pushed a small candy stick through the Oreos before coating them in chocolate.)
- Set the chocolate dipped treat on the parchment paper to let the chocolate harden and store at room temperature.
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on:
Submitted by Heidi for Mommy Moment.