There is nothing more beautiful than a lit up Christmas Tree! My favorite part of our Christmas tree is the homemade ornaments that my kids have made. This DIY Christmas ornament will add some additional glitter to your tree this Christmas!
With only a few items, you can make these beautiful pink and gold Christmas ornaments for your tree.
DIY CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT IN PINK & GOLD
- Clear round ornament
- Bubblegum pink craft paint
- Mod podge
- Gold glitter
- Foam paint brush
- Thin silver ribbon
1. Lay out a piece of newspaper before you start.
2. Squirt a small amount of craft paint onto a paper plate or paint palette.
3. Use your foam paint brush to paint the outside of your ornament pink.
4. Take the cap off your ornament, squirt a small amount of paint inside your ornament, and shake.
5. Let your ornament dry overnight.
6. Paint the bottom half of your ornament with mod podge and sprinkle glitter on top making sure the bottom half is covered in glitter.
7. Cut a 8″ piece of silver ribbon, place it through the top loop, and tie the ends into a knot.
You might also enjoy these DIY ornaments:
You may also like these DIY CHRISTMAS COASTERS:
Sign-up to get an email update each day. Also connect with us on:
Post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience.