Moist, delicious and chewy monster cookies! Peanut butter, oatmeal, chocolate chips and M&M’s are what makes a yummy monster cookie. What sets these apart (and what makes them extra chewy!), is that they are baked without flour. That’s right! There is NO FLOUR in these Monster Cookies! It took a while to perfect this recipe, but the end result is so worth it! No more dry and crumbly cookies.
Yield: 4 dozen
CHEWY MONSTER COOKIES
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 tsp corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup M&M’s
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, both sugars and peanut butter.
- Beat in the eggs. Stir in corn syrup and vanilla. Mix in baking soda and oats until well blended.
- Stir in smarties and chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into 1 1/2” to 2” balls and place 3” apart on an ungreased cookie sheet as the cookies will spread out. Flatten the balls slightly.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Yields 4 dozen.
I used the pastel colored M&M’s to make them fun for springtime!
Store them in an airtight container in the fridge to keep them nice and chewy.
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on:
This recipe was submitted to Mommy Moment by Heidi.
You may also like these ROCKY ROAD COOKIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER: