According to The Violence Against Women Survey half of all women in Canada have experienced at least one incident of physical or sexual violence since the age of 16.
The Canadian Women’s Foundation is on a mission to end violence against woman and have once again teamed up with Winner’s and HomeSense to create the Shop for Hope Campaign.
The Shop for Hope Campaign runs until May 11, 2014. This program donates net proceeds of specially marked Canadian Women’s Foundation products to help raise hope for women and their children across Canada who experience violence.
This exclusive line of products has something for everyone! From pillows with inspirational quotes, candles, beautiful jewelry boxes, gorgeous mugs (and more!) why not do some of your Mother’s Day shopping all while supporting a fantastic cause? Check out the full list of items:
- Polka Dots, Fashion, Handbag or X-Rayn Handbag Charity Bags ~ $1.49 each
- Be Strong, Be Honest, Be Brave, Be Creative, Be You Charity Sport Towel ~ $7.00
- Charity Hydration Flavour It Bottle ~ $9.99
- Charity Throw ~ $24.99
- Charity 5 PC Set Nail Polish ~ $12.99
- Be Strong, Be Honest, Be Happy, Be Inspired, Be You T-shirt ~ $14.99
- Charity Plush Elephant with Embroidery ~ $14.99
- Charity Teacup – Possibiliteas ~ $5.99
- Charity Candle ~ $9.99
- Charity Quote Pillow ~ $19.99
- Mirrored Jewelry Boxes ~ $14.99-$19.99
The beautiful teal teacup is one of my favorite things in the prize pack. With a beautiful message written inside, it’s size is perfect for curling up with a hot cup of tea at the end of the day.
** GIVEAWAY CLOSED **
1 CANADIAN Mommy Moment reader will WIN a prize pack valued at $200 featuring Shop for Hope products!
To enter, leave a blog post comment telling us who you would like to win these products for.