Oh, yummy bacon!
Here is my husbands bacon lovers stuffed potatoes recipe.
Bacon Stuffed Potatoes
- 3 large Russet Potatoes
- 1 portion of Maple Leaf Portions Bacon
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- Chives to taste
- Bake 3 large Russet Potatoes for 1 hour and let stand for 10 min.
- Fry one section of Maple Leaf Portions Bacon and crumble. (Save the bacon drippings).
- Slice off the top of the cooked potato and hollow out leaving a 1/2 inch thickness and place aside.
- Take the scooped out potato insides in a bowl and mash.
- Add half a package of cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, 1/3 cup milk, chives to taste, crumbled bacon and bacon drippings.
- Mix well.
- Stuff mixture in back into hollowed out potatoes.
- Place back into oven at 350 for 30 min.
You may also like this TWICE BAKED GREEK POTATOES AND GREEK MARINATED STEAK.
I am a member of the MLF Connects program. As part of my participation in this program I have received compensation, however all opinions in place and ideas on this blog are my own.