Eating a healthy breakfast is very important, yet it can be difficult to eat healthy when mornings can be so hectic and busy. These Bacon, Egg and Spinach Breakfast bites are packed with protein and can be made ahead of time for a quick and healthy breakfast. They are a hit with kids and adults alike.
These breakfast bites are Paleo friendly, dairy and gluten free.
Bacon, Egg and Spinach Breakfast Bites
These bacon, egg and spinach breakfast bites are easy to make and awesome to have on hand for a quick and healthy breakfast.
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 6 small 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 6 eggs
- 5 strips thick bacon (chopped)
- 2/3 cups spinach (chopped)
- 1/3 cup onion (chopped)
- salt and pepper to taste
- lard – to grease muffin tins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk eggs and add remaining ingredients.
- Place mixture into well greased small muffin tins – I prefer using lard and cast iron muffin pans.
- Place in oven and bake 25 minutes or until done.
We love using our own homemade bacon for this recipe, but any thick, good quality bacon will do.
These breakfast bites would make a perfect St Patrick’s Day Breakfast – and if you want other St Patrick’s day food ideas, check out these recipes, Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Beef and Guiness Hand Pies and these St Patrick’s day shamrock shakes too.