Christmas is one of the most wonderful times of the year, but it also happens to be one of the best chances for your family to find ways to bless others.
20 WAYS TO BLESS OTHERS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
Many people have a great love for the holiday season.
From the shopping, wrapping, cooking, and family to decorations, gift giving and magic of the season, December is always filled with many positive and happy memories.
There are many ways to bless others this holiday season, and with a little creativity, you will help someone else have a happy holiday.
WAYS TO BLESS OTHERS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
This page may contain affiliate links for your shopping convenience. The links help support the blog as we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, our readers. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Drop dinner off for a friend or family member.
- Invite a family over for a delicious meal.
- Have a friend’s children over for a playdate to help your friend have a bit of a break.
- Babysit for your friends so they can have a date night.
- Shovel snow for a neighbor.
- Text someone special words of encouragement.
- Donate non-perishables to a food bank.
- Volunteer your time to a charity.
- Make a tray of holiday treats for a neighbor.
- Donate blood.
- Give someone a compliment.
- Choose personalized gifts for your children’s teachers.
- Fill a friend or family member’s freezer with prepared meals.
- Leave a larger tip for your server when you eat out.
- Host a potluck get together.
- Offer to help a neighbor or friend with some errands.
- Give someone an unexpected gift.
- Host a family fun night complete with holiday-themed games.
- Make a few packages to give to the less fortunate.
- Invite someone that is spending Christmas alone to come over and enjoy the holidays with your family.
Taking the time to bless others this holiday season is a great way to give back to your local community and make the holidays better for someone.
Just get creative and be thoughtful and in no time, you will have blessed so many people over Christmas.
You may also like this post on WAYS TO MANAGE HOLIDAY STRESS:
Sign-up to get an email update each day. Also connect with us on: