Need some ideas for supper? Here is a yummy chicken dish that I made this week that I thought I would share- every time I make it people always love it! Doesn’t it look scrumptious??
Heres what you need to make it:
3 chicken breasts
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
1 red pepper
1-2 tablespoon of roasted red pepper spice depending how if there is salt in the spice (I used epicure’s version- that has no added salt)
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
9×11 cake pan or large casserole dish
2 cups of cooked pasta
1) cut chicken breast in strips and place in the bottom of the pan- set aside
2) chop the red pepper and combine the with the rest of the ingredients- mix together
3) Pour the red pepper mixture evenly over the chicken breasts
4) cover with tinfoil (or a lid if it’s a casserole dish) and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
5) Once baked serve with cooked pasta- I use the red pepper mixture on my pasta.
It’s that simple- double the recipe if you need to serve more than four people. If you try this recipe out let me know what you think and how it turned out- like always I love the feedback.