Rich and creamy Nutella meets up with a soft chocolate chip cookie to bring an explosion of chocolatey goodness in your mouth!
These Nutella stuffed cookies are completely irresistible. With the surprise Nutella filling, you won’t be able to stop at one!
NUTELLA STUFFED COOKIES
This page may contain affiliate links for your shopping convenience. The links help support the blog as we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, our readers.
I almost always make a double batch of these Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies and get them in my freezer quickly before they all disappear!
I love having baked goods in my freezer ready to pull out when company comes, and as treats for school lunches. This Nutella cookies recipe freeze so nicely, and taste yummy with a slight chill or warmed up.
These mouth-watering, irresistible cookies are guaranteed to be a hit with your whole family!
(Printable version of this recipe at the bottom of the post)
Preheat oven to 350F.
In a medium bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
In a large bowl, beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.
Slowly add the flour mixture and chocolate chips, mixing until incorporated.
Scoop a large spoonful of dough, roll into a ball and flatten in the palm of your hand.
Drop about 1 Tsp Nutella in the center of the flattened dough.
Fold the dough up and pinch together with your fingers to seal the Nutella inside.
Bake 12 min or until done.
Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- 3 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Butter at room temperature
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups Hershey Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Tub Nutella (approx.)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and chocolate chips, mixing until incorporated.
- Scoop a large spoonful of dough, roll into a ball and flatten in the palm of your hand.
- Drop about 1 Tsp Nutella in the center of the flattened dough. Fold the dough up and pinch together with your fingers to seal the Nutella inside.
- Bake 12 min or until done.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 236Total Fat: 11.3gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 121mgCarbohydrates: 32.7gFiber: 0.8gSugar: 18.2gProtein: 3.2g
Check out the Nutella Stuffed Cookie video!
This recipe was submitted to Mommy Moment by Heidi.
You may also like this ROCKY ROAD COOKIES recipe:
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on:
You may also like these Black Bottom Cream Cheese Cupcakes:
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience.
Monday 22nd of October 2018
Wish could get in mobile and eat
Tuesday 19th of June 2018
how many does this feed
Sunday 11th of March 2018
Wednesday 3rd of January 2018
Once the Nutella is added to the dough ball, should I flatten the ball before baking?
Sunday 24th of December 2017
It's soooo delicious and so easy to make!!!