Summer time for me has always equaled walks. Long before we had kids, my husband and I would spend many summer evenings walking around town, enjoying each other’s company and getting in some much needed exercise. Once we had kids, we continued with family walks in the evening, and I often spent my mornings walking around town doing errands or checking out garage sales with my young ones. Of course, if you are going to spend hours a day walking, you want a stroller that will stand the test of time and be comfortable for you to push as well as for your little one to sit in.
Enter the Mountain Buggy Mini Stroller!
The Mountain Buggy Mini Stroller has so many great features you are sure to want it in your possession for your next trip around the town. Let me tell you all about these great features.
1) Lightweight & Slim – the lightweight materials used in the Mountain Buggy Mini Stroller help the stroller weigh less than 8 kgs and fold up nice and small to store or keep in the trunk of your car.
2) Single Hand Folding – being a mom of 2 kids, I know how important this feature is. While you are struggling with baby, you diaper bag and any additional children, the last thing you need is to use BOTH hands to fold up your stroller. The new fast folding feature allows you to be an amazing multi-tasker.
3) Full size wheels — these 10″ wheels make pushing your stroller on pavement, gravel or other surfaces easier than other city strollers that can only boast 6 or even 8″ wheels.
4) Extra large sun visor — this extra large visor helps keep your little one protected from the sun and other elements.
5) Storage basket — the mesh storage basket under the stroller is the perfect place to store small groceries or other items you may collect during your errand runs.
The Mountain Buggy Mini Stroller is also adaptable with the Mountain Buggy Carrycot.
The Mountain Buggy Carrycot is a bassinet style attachment that can quickly be clicked onto the stroller. While your baby is in the Mountain Buggy Carrycot, they can relax and enjoy their outing with you. Check out the great features of the Carrycot:
You can also use the Carrycot separate as a bassinet. Use the Carrycot while traveling as a place for your baby to sleep in the hotel room, or at Grandma’s as a portable crib.
Each Mountain Buggy Stroller has a specific Carrycot designed especially for it. Check out all the great strollers and carrycots on the Mountain Buggy website. Check out these Car Seat Guidelines for babies.
1 CANADIAN Mommy Moment reader will WIN a Mountain Buggy Carrycot (stroller not included) valued at $186.99!!
**Due to the value of this giveaway, it is not open to residents of Quebec due to regulations of that province**
To enter, leave a blog post comment telling me what you would use the Mountain Buggy Carrycot for.