My kids are old enough that bath time has gotten simpler. I no longer need to be with them every second, and they can easily wash their own hair and bodies.
Of course, at ages 7 & 9, they are still little kids at heart 🙂
Here 8 great ways to make bathtime fun for kids of all ages:
- Give your child a mirror in the shower or tub so they can see the soapy faux-hawks and white fluffy beards they’ve created.
- Create water walls using various vessels like empty water bottles (with openings at each end) and removable tape strips to connect the bottles to the bath or shower wall. Pour water in using a cup and watch the water stream from one vessel to the next.
- Skip the usual bath toys and opt instead for waterproof toys like large Legos, pirate figurines or other “regular” toys that can withstand soapy water.
- Create soapy science experiments with your child (add food coloring to bubble towers, swirl with a wooden spoon and watch the rainbows form).
- Put a few blown up balloons in the tub for kids to safely bat around.
- Make a glow-in-the-dark tub by throwing in a few glow sticks or putting up glow decals on the shower wall.
- Bring in kitchen strainers and watch the water cascade out when lifted out of the water.
- Turn bath time into book time by reading favorite stories to your children while they are in the tub.
Of course, using fun, kid bath products like Kandoo Bath Products and Kandoo Body Wash. The Kandoo Simply Suds Bubble Bath is a hypoallergenic gentle formula that kids will love using! Made with Natural Shea & Cocoa Butter, it helps to prevent drying and helps children’s skin maintain its natural moisture.
The Kandoo Body Wash come in a unique frog bottle that fits snug in corner of tub for easy pumping and a bright colored foam that lets your child know when he/she is covered with soap. These great features help kids get clean on their own.
How do you make bathtime fun in your home?
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on: