Skip to Content

Ice Cream Nail Art

Ice cream is the perfect treat for a hot day in summer, and with many different flavours and varieties, its hard to get bored of it. Ice cream is the one food I cannot live without. I’ve tried, and failed terribly. I try to eat healthy, I really do, but once a week I allow myself something delicious and unhealthy, and 90% of the time its ice cream – the other 10% of the time it would be chocolate.

Ice Cream Nail Art

I painted these Ice Cream nails over a year ago and just found them as I was looking through old photos. Now that I’m looking at them again, I think I might re-do them, they look so delicious! You can paint these ice cream nails with any colours you want, I just picked 5 fun colours from my shelf and went with those.

Ice Cream Nails

I painted the ice cream tops with a large dotting tool and used thin tips for the cone, the sprinkles, and the black outline. If you’re feeling intimidated by painting ice cream cones on all your nails, you could try just doing it on your ring fingers and then paint the rest of your nails fun summery colours! This is a great design to try in summer, but side effects may include trying to lick your nails.

To see more beautiful nail art created by Meg, check out our Nail Art and Design Board on Pinterest or follow Meg on Instagram at  megsnails1360.

Megan Signature

You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on:


Sunday 16th of August 2015

Those ice creams look delicious! Looks so well done I can't believe they're hand drawn!

Stephanie LaPlante

Saturday 15th of August 2015

So in love with these!


Thursday 13th of August 2015

This is super cute!! I will have to try on my daughter piggies tomorrow. :)


Wednesday 12th of August 2015

OMG my daughter is going to FREAK out over this!!!

Debbie W

Sunday 9th of August 2015

This looks great, but for me personally, I would not have the patience to do this.