The time for beautiful falling leaves and delicious apple cider has almost arrived and many couldn’t be more excited.
Whether you are a fan of creating your own Halloween costume or enjoying pumpkin everything, there is just something about fall that makes it a favorite season for many people.
A fall bucket list is one of the best ways to celebrate the coming of those beautiful autumn months and enjoy everything that fall has to offer.
FALL BUCKET LIST IDEAS
This page may contain affiliate links for your shopping convenience. The links help support the blog as we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, our readers. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
There are many great things to add to your fall bucket list this season.
Take the time to organize a few fun activities to participate in.
With the changing weather, gorgeous changing leaves and the return of pumpkin spice everything, you are sure to find something that will make your autumn the best yet.
FALL BUCKET LIST
1. Go apple picking.
2. Rake up a pile of leaves and jump in them.
3. Take a hayride.
4. Go horseback riding.
6. Navigate through a corn maze.
7. Eat caramel apples.
8. Carve a pumpkin.
9. Drink Apple Cider.
10. Visit a local farm.
11. Host a costume party.
12. Go for a nature walk and choose the most beautiful leaves and pinecones.
13. Make a DIY craft out of things you found on your nature walk.
14. Roast pumpkin seeds.
15. Make Apple Pie.
16. Have a backyard bonfire and make S’mores.
17. Make some homemade soups.
18. Make a DIY Halloween Costume.
19. Snuggle up for a family movie night.
20. Attend a local fall festival.
21. Make pumpkin donuts.
22. Make pumpkin bread.
23. Cook with squash.
24. Make a Thankful Turkey Candy Corn Craft.
25. Make a Pumpkin pie.
26. Take a scenic drive to see the changing leaves.
27. Visit a Farmer’s Market.
28. Eat some Halloween candy.
29. Make your home smell like fall by putting some apple slices, cinnamon and water to simmer on the stove.
30. Hang a fall wreath on your door.
You may also like this post with 30 WAYS TO KEEP KIDS BUSY ON RAINY DAYS:
Sign-up to get an email update each day. Also connect with us on: