Anyone else feeling super busy this fall?
This week has been super busy and my regular blog schedule is a little off, but that’s ok! Want to know what’s been going on? (Besides the regular mommy routine, school routine, homework hassle, violin practice, laundry, blogging, cooking, etc, etc, etc that is the norm)…
Should I let you in on the excitement?
- Saturday – Kate’s Birthday Party
- Sunday – Day at my sisters farm
- Monday – Supper with my grandma to celebrate her birthday
- Tuesday – I BECAME AN AUNTIE for the first time
- Wednesday – Painters and cleaning being done at the house
- Thursday – TV CREW IS COMING TO MY HOUSE!! Stay Tuned for more info 😉 AND an evening out with friends
- Friday – a house full of 1-5 year olds for a MommyParty sponsored by Mega Bloks®
- Saturday – saying goodbye to our good friends who are moving to Paraguay
So, please forgive the fact that I’ll most likely be putting up more posts than usual to play a bit of catch up for the next few days.
I thought you all would like to know what is going on here…
So tell me, what is keeping YOU busy? While you are thinking about it, feel free to ooh and ah over my perfect little nephew…I’m in love!