My girls love making crafts and today I will share with you all a fun Cheerios Fishbowl Craft that is fun and easy to make. We are featuring Peanut Butter Cheerios in this craft!
CHEERIOS FISHBOWL CRAFT
My girls had a blast making this Cheerios Fishbowl Craft.
- a plastic jar with a lid (I found a 3 pack at the dollar store for $2)
- Cheerios – we used peanut butter
- foam fish stickers
- 2 green pipe cleaners
- put a layer of the peanut butter cheerios in the jar.
- peel the foam fish stickers and place on the inside of the jar.
- fold the pipe cleaners in half and then wrap them around your finger or a pencil to make them resemble seaweed.
- stand the pipe cleaner seaweed in the cheerios.
- add in some sea shells.
- put the jar lid on and you’re done.
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on:
Post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience.