Perfect hand-made gifts for teachers and family, these Button Christmas Tree Ornaments are adorable!
Your kids will have tons of fun using their imaginations to create their own unique ornaments.
Anyone on your Christmas list is sure to love these fabulous decorations!
BUTTONS CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENTS
This page may contain affiliate links for your shopping convenience. The links help support the blog as we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, our readers. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
– green buttons (various sizes and shades)
– brown buttons (for tree trunk)
– tree topper button
1. Organize your buttons. Stack your trunk buttons together. Then stack your green buttons, largest at the bottom to form a Christmas tree.
2. Cut a long piece of thread, about 24″. Thread through the buttons beginning with the tree topper, through the tree and trunk, making sure there’s lots of thread left on the tree topper side.
3. Thread back through trunk, tree and tree topper. Tie a knot directly against the tree so the buttons stay in place. Then tie a bow a few inches above so it can hang nicely from your tree.
And there you have it. Simple, beautiful, and oh so easy!!!
We hope you love these button Christmas trees! You will also love these 24 Christmas Tree Crafts.
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on:
Submitted by Heidi for Mommy Moment.