Brandt Family French Toast Dippers
We were sent coupons for Sun-Maid Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread and asked to make an original family recipe using the Sun-Maid bread. Since our family loves breakfast for any meal of the day, we decided to create our own french toast dippers.
Brandt Family French Toast Dippers #Sunmaidrecipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup of 1% milk
- 6 free range eggs
- 1 loaf of Sun-Maid Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 1 tbsp of margarine
- Maple syrup
- In a bowl, whisk together milk & eggs.
- Melt margarine in frying pan on medium heat (add margarine as needed throughout process)
- Dip slices of Sun-Maid Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread into the egg mixture, flipping and coating each side. Then transfer into frying pan.
- Cook on each side until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and cut into strips.
- Serve with Maple syrup
These french toast dippers were a hit with out family! Hope you try the recipe yourself and enjoy it as much as we did!
Visit www.sunmaid.ca for more ideas and inspiration.