Do you love your brownie recipe, but want something to add that wow factor? This is for you!
imagine your ultimate favorite brownie recipe made EVEN BETTER!!! You are going to love these better brownies!!!
- 1 pan of your favorite brownies
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 1.5 cups chocolate chips
- 1.5 cups peanut butter (or 1/2 cup honey)
- 3 cups rice krispies cereal
- As soon as your brownie is done take it out of the oven and dump the whole bag of mini marshmallows on top.
- Now place it back in the oven until they melt.
- Once they are melted like the above picture take it out of the oven and cool completely. I know waiting is tough, but this is important!
- Now in a pot melt 1.5 cups of chocolate chips and 1.5 cups of peanut butter. Once melted, add 3 cups of rice krispies cereal.
- Spread the mixture on the cool brownies and you are done!
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on: