This holiday season, everyone’s favorite doll celebrates 10 years of entertainment with the release of her 22nd DVD entitled “Barbie: A Perfect Christmas”.
Join Barbie and her sisters Skipper, Stacie and Chelsea as their holiday vacation plans turn into a most unexpected adventure and heartwarming lesson. After a snowstorm diverts their plane, the girls find themselves far from their New York destination and their holiday dreams. Now stranded at a remote inn in the tiny town of Tannenbaum, the sisters are welcomed by new friends and magical experiences. In appreciation for the wonderful hospitality they receive, they use their musical talents to put on a performance for the whole town. Barbie and her sisters realize the joy of being together is what really makes A PERFECT CHRISTMAS!
My daughter loved this movie. My son did too — in fact he has asked several times to rewatch it.
The kids and I also really enjoyed the music. While a little on the cheesy side (just remember it IS for kids after all) the music has great, feel-good beats and tunes.
I really like the fact that the movie focuses on what the “Perfect Christmas” really is. Even though Barbie and her sisters had all these grand plans that they deemed would make the Perfect Christmas when those plans fell through they figured out what was really important. It’s not the outings or toys or gifts. The Perfect Christmas is being together with friends and family and enjoying the little things in life. In today’s busy world I think we can ALL use that reminder.
Want to win a copy of Barbie: A Perfect Christmas DVD?
**Need Instructions or Help about entering a Blog Giveaway? Read This!**
Mandatory entry: Leave a blog comment telling me what would make your Christmas perfect.
(Do any or all of these extra entries. Leave a separate comment for each entry!)
- Subscribe to Mommy Moment by e-mail
- Subscribe to Mommy Moment reader
- Like Mommy Moment on Facebook
- SHARE this giveaway on Facebook
- Follow @mommymomentblog
- Tweet “ #Win Barbie: A Perfect Christmas on @MommyMomentBlog #Giveaway http://ow.ly/7PntN CAN/US ” (1 RT per day)
- Add Mommy Moment blog button
- Add Mommy Moment Gift Guide button (2 entries)
- Circle Mommy Moment on Google+ (3 entries)
- Digg, Stumble or Google+1 one of my NON- giveaway posts. (2 entries each)
- Blog about this giveaway and link my blog title back to me. (5 entries)
Ends: December 19, 2011 at 9pm CST
Open to CAN & US
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of One2One Network. I was provided with the Barbie “A Perfect Christmas” DVD. All opinions are my own.”