As you know it is Fabulous Footwear week on Mommy Moment. We are featuring reviews and giveaways of some of our favorite children and adult footwear and of course Alergia shoes made the list! I reviewed the Paloma style shoes in fall and was happy to include them again in this event.
TheShoeGirls.ca has their new Spring/Summer line of Alegria footwear on the market and I was excited to slip my toes into a new pair of sandals.
I decided to try out the Alegria Rose Multi Carina flip flops (or as they call them, toe thongs). I chose these ones because I knew I would be able to wear them with almost anything. Aren’t they cute!
Like all Alegria Shoes, these sandals have:
- LEATHER INSOLE – Naturally breathable leather insole wicks moisture away from your feet so they stay fresh, healthy and dry.
- ANATOMICALLY CORRECT FOOTBED – The heavenly padded footbed is loaded with latex, memory foam and cork to cushion each step and envelop the foot in comfort. It forms to the natural shape and contours of your feet for long lasting comfort.
- LIGHTWEIGHT BIODEGRADABLE POLYURETHANE OUTSOLE
- ROCKER OUTSOLE – Engineered to roll naturally reducing heel and central metatarsal pressure. The rocker outsole also encourages proper posture and normal gait, rocking you from heel to toe in a natural motion – giving you energy all day long.
- FLAT, STABLE BOTTOM – Flat bottom maximizes contact with floor for increased stability.
My favorite feature about this particular shoe is the adjustable Velcro strap. I love that I can make it looser for hot days when my feet tend to swell, but also easily tighten them when needed. As much as I love the Velcro strap, I love that it is not really noticeable which makes them look ever so stylish.
I love the color of these sandals, they have a beautiful shimmer to them when the light hits them the right way. My daughters call them my sparkly rainbow shoes!
One Mommy Moment reader win a free pair of Alegria Shoes (value of $130).